Stroud Town Council is looking for contractors for occasional small maintenance projects at its properties and sites in the town.
The Town Council owns the following listed properties:
- Lansdown Hall (community hall and art gallery)
- Thanet House (council offices and two flats)
- Subscription rooms (community arts venue)
- Bank Gardens (curtilage listed)
- Sims Clock
- Stroud Old Cemetery (curtilage listed)
and also manages 25 green spaces: parks, playing fields, allotments, churchyards and the new cemetery.
Please note that £5m public liability insurance is a minimum requirement.
All contracts estimated at over £25K will be posted on the government procurement website Contracts Finder.
Successful applicants’ names and contact details will be held on a register. Inclusion on the register is not a guarantee that work will be provided, but authorised contractors will be given the opportunity to quote for work as and when required. Please note that invitations to quote will normally be issued by email.