Stroud is hosting its first Steampunk Weekend at The Sub Rooms.
- Steampunk Market
- Saturday night – Professor Elemental, Captain of the Lost Waves and Way Out West’s Infernal Machine
- Sunday night – Victor Sierra, Alice’s Night Circus and Lady Violet Hugh
- Hopeless Maine with Tom and Nimue Brown
- Herr Doktor’s Cabinet of Curiosities
- The Mostly True But Some It Is False Tour Of Stroud with John Bassett
- Grow Your Own Victorians with Bill Jones
- Premiere of Days of Hope – The Chartists in Stroud
- Talks by Steampunk authors
- Tea Duels
- Gin Bar
……and much much more
Day tickets £ 11.00 allow access to all events in the George Room throughout the day including talks, film premieres, dramatic presentations, readings and tours of Stroud.
Evening tickets £ 15.00 allow access to all music events occurring throughout the evening.